TRANSLATIONS and INTERPRETING
In language translation, your goal is ours! Reach the largest number of clientele and partners with the same consistent message in various world languages.
- Give us any document in any language and we will return it to you in the language of your choice.
- Accurate and Reliable TRANSLATIONS and TRANSCRIPTIONS.
- Highly Qualified TRANSLATORS and EDITORS
- We provide translation of documents of different types and websites.
- Regular and rush services available.
- We serve more than 50 languages.
- All academic documents: diplomas, transcripts.
- Social documents: birth certificates, marriage/divorce certificates, death certificates.
- Business documents: contracts, websites, etc…
WE TRANSLATE, CERTIFY AND OPPOSE OUR SEAL OF “OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION” ON:
- All academic documents: diplomas, transcripts, …
- Social documents: birth certificates, marriage/divorce certificates, death certificates…
- Business documents: contracts, websites, etc.
OUR EXCLUSIVE PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP WITH “ALL WORLD LANGUAGES”
GLOSOL is a major partner of All World Languages & Cultures, Inc., a United States corporation with the mission to promote global understanding through world languages & cultures.
Along with its United States partner, GLOSOL presents unique qualifications to meet all your language needs.
- Certified as Language Contractor by the United States General Services Administration –
Contract No.: GSA-10F-0335S
DUNNS No.: 93
Cage No.: 1XTP8
- Member of the Mid-America Chapter of the American Translators Association (ATA).
- Certified as “Official Translation Certification” Provider in the State of Missouri-USA.
- Provider of services in 50 Languages: All European, most Asian and African Languages.
- We certify our translations upon client’s request. An additional charge may apply.
- Most of our translators are certified with the American Translators Association (ATA).
OUR RATES GUIDELINES
- The standard translation page includes 25-30 lines with approximately 250-300 words.
- Our clients have the option of requesting a quote per word or per page.
- Quotes based on word count consider all acronyms, abbreviations, numbers, etc., as words.
- Word counts estimates are based on source language documents.
- Every page begun is considered as a full page and counted as such in the quote.
- Word and page counts apply to most European languages (i.e. English, French, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Most Asian languages (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc.) are estimated on a case by case basis.
- In addition to word translations, tables, figures, and graphics are assessed additional charges.
- Minimum orders (i.e. documents under 200 words, email exchanges, etc.) are quoted at Minimum Rate.
- We prefer that source documents be sent to us in Microsoft-Word format.
- Help us to better serve you. Click here to provide additional information about your request of service